Singapore Health, a bimonthly publication of the Singapore General Hospital and the SingHealth Group, arms readers with health information so they can better take charge of their health.
- Singapore Health carries reports on the latest medical breakthroughs, health advice, human-interest stories on patients, medical professionals and healthcare workers, as well as features on nutrition and wellness.
- With a wide circulation of 50,000, Singapore Health is available at three hospitals, five national specialist centres and selected polyclinics under the SingHealth group, and is also distributed at key high-traffic points in the CBD.
Singapore Health has picked up several awards for its insightful editorial:
- APEX Awards 2013: Award of Excellence for Magapapers & Newspapers Custom-Published, Jul-Aug 2012
- Content Marketing Awards 2013: Bronze Award for Best Overall Editorial, Jul-Aug 2012
- Silver, Best Overall Editorial (Magnum Opus Awards 2012).
- Silver, Best Overall Editorial (Magnum Opus Awards 2011).
- Gold, Best Editorial, New Publication (Magnum Opus Awards 2010).
- Award of Excellence, Custom-published Magapapers & Newspapers (APEX Awards 2011).
Above informations are from SPH.
Drop us an email at [email protected] for any enquiries or quotations.