Readership: 15, 000
- 53% PMEBs
- 87% tertiary educated
- Median household income: S$7,423 (National median: S$5,637)
- 52% agree that they will pay more for luxury brand
- 81% agree that exercising is an important part of their lives
- 63% agree that designer label improves image
- 56% visited cafes past week
Shape Magazine is Singapore’s only mind and body guide for women. Targeting women aged 20 to 44, the lifestyle magazine aims to motivate its audience in aspects of health, fitness, weight loss, nutrition, lifestyle, beauty and wellness topics to boost up your healthy living. Shape is owned by SPH and Licensed from American Media Inc., reaching out to 15,000 readership (Nielsen Media Index 2015) in Singapore alone. Shape also have editions in Malaysia.
- 87% refer to advertisements
- 85% of SHAPE readers purchased products recommended by SHAPE
- 64% SHAPE readers have purchased skincare products following an ad feature
- Median expenditure on skin and bodycare products is $203 per month
Above statistics are from SPH.
Drop us an email at [email protected] for any enquiries or quotations.